hospital Department BLOCK Man

Suspect may have barricaded himself inside South Philly property after double shooting: police

Reading now: 277

police lights (FOX 9)PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say a man has barricaded himself inside a South Philadelphia home after allegedly shooting two people.

Police say two people, a 29-year-old man and a 35-year-old woman, drove to the Philadelphia Police Department's first district and told officer they were shot.

Police drove the victims to Penn Presbyterian Hospital where they were each placed in stable condition, according to police.

Investigators later learn that the man and woman were shot on the 2300 block of Bambrey Street. The shooter, according to police, may have barricaded himself inside a property after the shooting.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Delta Air Lines - Airport worker dies after being ‘ingested’ by plane engine in Texas - - Los Angeles - state Texas - city San Antonio - county Delta
Airport worker dies after being ‘ingested’ by plane engine in Texas
San Antonio International Airport Friday evening, according to the U.S.’ National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).Delta Air Lines Flight 1111 had just arrived in San Antonio from Los Angeles and was taxiing to its gate with one engine on when the fatal incident occurred.The NTSB stated that “a worker was ingested into that engine at about 10:25 p.m.” The plane involved was an Airbus A319.The worker has not yet been identified by name, though the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday that they were an airport ramp worker employed by Unifi Aviation, a company that Delta Air Lines contracts for ground crew operations.The safety board is investigating the circumstances of the tragic accident and is “in the information gathering process at this point.”It’s not clear how the incident happened or if it was related to safety protocols.The San Antonio International Airport also confirmed the death of the ground crew member Friday night and is co-operating with the NTSB’s investigation.“We are deeply saddened by this incident and are working with authorities as they begin their investigation. We will share more information as details become available,” spokesperson Erin Rodriguez stated.Delta Air Lines is also working with investigators as it mourns the loss of one of its employees.“We are heartbroken and grieving the loss of an aviation family member’s life in San Antonio.