New York city New York Britain Jordan city London, Britain Twitter reports Puzzle New York city New York Britain Jordan city London, Britain

Wordle answer March 30: What caused 2 ‘correct’ answers

Reading now: 198
www.fox29.com

NEW YORK - On March 30, the "Wordle" community lit up after participants came up with two different Wordle answers to Wednesday’s puzzle.

Confused players chimed in on Twitter asking others why there were two different correct answers. Spoiler alert: Some players came up with the word HARRY, but for others it was STOVE.Jordan Cohen, the New York Times executive director of communications, confirmed Wednesday's Wordle answer had been changed.

This means, there were two seemingly correct answers.Woman playing Wordle on her smartphone while travelling on an underground train on 5th March 2022 in London, United Kingdom.

Wordle is a web-based word game played by millions of users / players worldwide often on their mobile devices. The game was c "In an effort to make the puzzle more accessible, we are reviewing the solutions and removing obscure or potentially insensitive words over time.

Read more on fox29.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Philadelphia officials seeks to reboot violence prevention program - fox29.com
fox29.com
82%
520
Philadelphia officials seeks to reboot violence prevention program
PHILADELPHIA - The city of Philadelphia is looking for more help in its ongoing efforts to stop gun violence in the city. Leaders want to bring peacekeepers directly to the streets.They are rebooting one of their central programs aimed at reducing violence, with more than 150 murders recorded so far this year and a public growing more concerned by the day.The city is now looking for more organizations to be part of its Community Crisis Intervention Program, a strategy that involves using people who used to pick up guns and shoot, as the brokers of peace in the streets.With just one organization supporting the program, with less than 60 workers, the city wants to cover more ground.Community Crisis Intervention Program "I think that, given the nuances of our neighborhoods, if you take the East Division in particular and the prevalence of the Latino community there, if you take the Southwest Division and the prevalence of the West African community there, we have to be very cognizant of the differences between communities that are experiencing violence right now," Erica Atwwod said.Atwood runs the city’s Criminal Justice and Public Safety cluster of agencies that work with police on efforts to reduce violent crime.MORE HEADLINES:She is aware of criticisms surrounding the current Crisis Intervention program where sources say there have been staffing issues, including workers who simply hand out documents with safety information, rather than directly engaging with suspected or potential shooters.Advertisement"There have been start-stops around this.
Gabby Petito - Brian Laundrie - Joseph Petito - Nichole Schmidt - New court filing says Brian Laundrie's parents knew Gabby was dead before family trip to Fort DeSoto - fox29.com - state Utah - county Sarasota
fox29.com
67%
467
New court filing says Brian Laundrie's parents knew Gabby was dead before family trip to Fort DeSoto
NORTH PORT, Fla. - The family of Gabby Petito says Brian Laundrie's parents knew before going on a family vacation to Fort DeSoto park that their son had killed his girlfriend and left her body in a national park in Utah, according to new documents filed in Sarasota County court.Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt, Gabby's mother and father, filed a civil lawsuit against Laundrie's parents, accusing them of knowing their son murdered their daughter, but new documents shed light on when they are accused of knowing their son's alleged crimes. The lawsuit, which is expected to be heard by a jury in 2023, seeks more than $100,000 in damages for causing the Petitos pain, suffering, and mental anguish. According to court documents, the Petito family says Brian killed Gabby on August 27, 2021. "Her cause of death was blunt force injuries to the head and neck with manual strangulation," the suit says.The Petitos say Brian sent text messages to and from his and Gabby's phones in an effort to conceal that she was dead. They also say he sent a message from Gabby's phone to Gabby's mother, but called Gabby's grandfather by his first name – which Nichole Schmidt says her daughter would never have done.PREVIOUS: Gabby Petito's family files lawsuit against Brian Laundrie's parents, claims they knew Brian murdered GabbyThe Petito family says in the lawsuit that they believe Brian told his parents on August 28 that he killed Gabby.
Celine Dion in emotional apology after 'frustrating' health woes force her to cancel tour - express.co.uk - Britain - Ukraine
express.co.uk
80%
729
Celine Dion in emotional apology after 'frustrating' health woes force her to cancel tour
However, she has now revealed that the much-anticipated shows will not be happening for almost another year after she was forced to reschedule them for March and April 2023.This is the second time that her UK tour dates have had to be cancelled, with the coronavirus pandemic wrecking her plans the first time around.Revealing that she is on medication for agonising muscle pain, she told Instagrammers: "The good news is that I am doing a little bit better, but it is going very slow and it’s very frustrating for me.“I’m getting treatment from my doctors and taking medication but I’m still experiencing some spasms and it’s taking a lot longer for me to recover than I had hoped."Thanking fans for being there for her, the Think Twice singer explained: "I need to be in top shape when I’m on stage."I honestly can’t wait, but I’m just not there yet."I’m just telling you how I feel and I want you to know I’m sorry for this news."I know you have all waited so long for the concerts and I appreciate your loyalty."The emotional star acknowledged that fans would be "fed up" with "waiting so long" and feeling as "frustrated" as she was."All I can say is that I’m doing my very best to get back to the level that I need to be so that I can give 100 percent at my shows, because that is what you deserve," she pledged."Thank you so much for the messages of love and support that you always send to my social media, it means a lot to me."She added: “I also want to say that, like all of you, I stand with the people of Ukraine and I hope and pray that this war ends soon."Sending you all my love and prayers for peace.
DMCA