Cynthia Bailey city Atlanta Kenya county Drew Food stars show Cynthia Bailey city Atlanta Kenya county Drew

'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 16 Cast Revealed: 3 Stars Officially Exit

Reading now: 891
www.justjared.com

There’s been a big shakeup on the Real Housewives of Atlanta for season 16. Bravo has unveiled the cast list for the new season, and there’s only a few returning stars and three confirmed exits. Kenya Moore and Drew Sidora will be back and they are the only 2 stars from season 15 who are returning. Porsha Williams, who previously appeared, on the show, will also be back. Shamea Morton Mwangi has appeared on the show in the past and she will become a full time housewife.

A few other Real Housewives newbies are joining! Author Brittany Eady will be on season 16, as will Food Network’s Kelli Ferrell and wife of NBA’s Charles Oakley, Angela Oakley.

Meanwhile, Cynthia Bailey has joined the cast in a friend role! She was a Housewife from seasons 3 until season 13 and also appeared on Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. Keep reading to see who has exited the show… Sheree Whitfield – Leaving Sheree Whitfield has exited. Marlo Hampton – Leaving As previously announced, Marlo Hampton will not be back. Sanya Richards-Ross – LEAVING As previously announced, Sanya Richards-Ross will not be back.

Read more on justjared.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Bruce Springsteen - Bruce Springsteen cancels European shows over ‘vocal issues’ — months after he battled peptic ulcer disease - nypost.com - Usa - city Madrid - city Prague - city Milan
nypost.com
93%
960
Bruce Springsteen cancels European shows over ‘vocal issues’ — months after he battled peptic ulcer disease
announced Saturday, just before the show was slated to start.“We thank you for your understanding and will keep you informed of the new date very soon. Show tickets will be valid for the new date and, for those who want, they will be eligible for reimbursement at point of purchase.”On Sunday, however, “further examination and consulting has led doctors to determine that Bruce should not perform for the next ten days,” according to a statement Springsteen, 74, shared on social media.Also postponed were Tuesday’s show at the Airport Letnany in Prague and two shows at the San Siro Stadium in Milan on June 1 and June 3.“Bruce is recuperating comfortably, and he and the E Street Band look forward to resuming their hugely successful European stadium tour on June 12 in Madrid at the magnificent Civitas Metropolitan,” the statement added.Springsteen’s vocal issues come just two months after the “Glory Days” singer resumed the US leg of the tour after canceling all dates in September, when he revealed he was diagnosed with peptic ulcer disease.The rocker — who is known for performing marathon shows that run up to three hours — worried that the disease would affect his voice.“When I had the stomach problem, one of the big problems was I couldn’t sing,” Springsteen said in March on SiriusXM’s “E Street Radio With Jim Rotolo.”“Before people told me, ‘Oh no, it’s gonna go away, and you’re gonna be OK.’ [But] you’re thinking like, ‘Hey, am I gonna sing again?’” the “Born to Run” singer admitted.
DMCA