Kate Middleton Andy Cohen Williams Charles queen Camilla princess Catherine county Windsor county Prince William Instagram Videos reports show Updates Kate Middleton Andy Cohen Williams Charles queen Camilla princess Catherine county Windsor county Prince William

Andy Cohen Apologizes for Spreading Conspiracy Theories About Kate Middleton Before Cancer News

Reading now: 601
www.justjared.com

Andy Cohen is apologizing to Princess Catherine (aka Kate Middleton) after he questioned her whereabouts.

Before she officially announced that she had been diagnosed with cancer, the 42-year-old Princess of Wales and husband Prince William, were reportedly seen together at a farm store near their home in Windsor, England.

Video emerged of the couple together, but many believed that it wasn’t actually Kate in the video – including Andy. Andy tweeted, “That ain’t Kate….” after the video emerged, and also ran a poll on his Instagram Story asking if fans thought it was Kate.

On Monday (April 1), Andy returned to hosting his SiriusXM show Andy Cohen Live and apologized for feeding into the conspiracy theories about Kate. Keep reading to find out more…“I just want to say, I am heartbroken by the news about Princess Kate,” Andy said, before noting that his radio show has been off the air since before Kate announced her cancer diagnosis. “I think someone on Sky News called me a ‘numpty’ during that whole conversation and they were right,” Andy added. Andy then admitted that he wished he “mouth shut, before adding, “We are all praying for Princess Kate and King Charles.” Over the weekend, Queen Camilla shared an update on how Kate‘s doing.

Read more on justjared.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Royal Family - William - Kate Middleton - princess Anne - Kate - prince William - queen Camilla - Charles Iii III (Iii) - Prince William back in public for the first time since Kate’s cancer announcement - nypost.com - Britain - county Prince William
nypost.com
62%
194
Prince William back in public for the first time since Kate’s cancer announcement
Prince William returns to public duties on Thursday for the first time since his wife’s cancer diagnosis, bolstering the royal family’s ranks as health problems continue to sideline the princess and King Charles III.William is set to visit a surplus food redistribution center and a youth club it serves, highlighting efforts to reduce food waste as a way to cut greenhouse gas emissions and feed people in need. The prince stepped away from public duties after Kate, the Princess of Wales, announced on March 22 that she was undergoing treatment for an unspecified type of cancer.In a video message released that day, Kate asked for “time, space and privacy” as she and her family adjusted to her diagnosis.“I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family,” she said at the time.“It has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be okay,” she added.Both Charles and Kate have been largely absent from the public stage since January due to health problems, leaving Queen Camilla, Princess Anne and other members of the royal family to pick up the slack on the whirl of events and awards ceremonies that dominate the work of Britain’s monarchy.Charles announced on Feb.
DMCA