Martin Lawrence Will Smith China city Hollywood actors Films Martin Lawrence Will Smith China city Hollywood

Martin Lawrence reacts to concerns about his health after ‘Bad Boys: Ride or Die’ premiere

Reading now: 589
nypost.com

Martin Lawrence is shutting down speculation that there is cause for concern about his health. The actor debunked rumors following his appearance at the “Bad Boys: Ride or Die” LA premiere.Last week, a clip went viral showing Lawrence and co-star Will Smith on top of a bus and greeting fans.

Some spectators suggested that it looked like Smith was guiding an unsteady Lawrence during the interaction at the time.“I’m fine,” Lawrence, 59, simply said during “Ebro in the Morning” on Hot 97 on Tuesday.“I’m in God’s hands.

I’m blessed. I’m glad to be waking up every day. I’m all good. No need for people to be concerned.”He later noted: “I’m healthy as hell.

Stop the rumors.”Lawrence explained that he was just surprised by the large crowd that the actors saw outside the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood at the time.“I was like, oh, this is rock concert stuff,” he said on Tuesday.

Read more on nypost.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA