Greece hospital Food bill blues Waters UPS FIVE Greece

Mum’s Greece holiday horror as her children and husband are rushed into hospital

Reading now: 278

A mum from Oldham has said her family has been left ‘traumatised’ as both her children and husband were hospitalised and placed on a drip after being hit with suspected food poisoning while on holiday.

Melissa Pickering, 30, claims she was forced to shell out £1,000 on hospital bills, medication and ‘emergency’ flights home after her husband and two young boys, seven and five, became severely ill whilst staying at Labranda Blue Bay Resort in Rhodes, Greece.

The mum-of-two said: “It’s been a nightmare. Our family holiday was wrecked. I've spent nearly £1,000 on medication and flights. READ MORE: 'I'd always been a curvy girl.

By the time the truth came out, I'd turned to skin and bone' “The holiday was nearly £4,000. We decided to go away for some family time and it turned into a disaster.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News